Mystery Box Challenge
Welcome to the Flora Mystery Box Challenge
Here is a great opportunity to show your culinary skills and get featured on the Flora website, plus to win Rs. 15,000/- cash prize. The dish to achieve the highest like, shares & comments will also grab an additional cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-
How to enter
- Register by completing the form below
- Deadline for applications is on the 22nd of July 2021 at 11.59pm.
- The Flora team would then pick 5 home chef’s to compete in the Flora Mystery Box Challenge.
The 5 selected participants will be sent a Flora Mystery box to their home.
- In this mystery box you will find 3 key ingredients with which you will prepare your signature dish.
- From the point of unboxing, all the way to the final dish presentation you will have to create content and share them on your social media profiles (Facebook / Instagram). Don’t forget to tag Flora Sri Lanka.
- You need to prepare a dish using these 3 key ingredients (mandatory) and you are allowed to use regular staples to spice up your dish, some of which will be provided in the Flora Mystery Box.
- The maximum number of days allowed to present your preparation is limited to 3 days (72hours) from the date of receiving the mystery box .
- Your dish will be judged by a professional chef based on a 100 points scheme based on your:
- Timely submission and brand tagging Flora Sri Lanka,
- Presentation of dish
- Cooking technique
- Recipe originality
- Content engagement on social media (likes, shares & comments)
- Once your recipe content is shared on Flora Sri Lanka official brand page, motivate all your friends and family to like, share and comment.
- The decision made by the Judge and Flora team will be considered as final and no protests will be tolerated.
- If your dish is considered to be among the top 3 winners, Flora team will get in touch with you for your recipe guidelines and it will be featured on the Flora website.
Should you wish to clarify anything above please DM us via Facebook messenger.
- Application submissions are open from 15th July 04.00pm till 22nd July 11:59pm.
- Any submissions after the cut-off time will automatically be eliminated.
- Only 5 participants will be chosen for the Mystery Box Challenge. Selected participants will be contacted directly by the Flora Sri Lanka team.
- Flora Sri Lanka should receive all recipe contents from the participants on or before 06th of August 2021, 11:59pm.
- Any submissions after the mentioned deadline will not be accepted.
- Recipes must be uploaded by each participant to their respective social media profiles (Facebook and Instagram).
- All uploaded content should tag Flora Sri Lanka official Facebook or Instagram page. Tagging at least one official page is mandatory.
- Content published without tagging will not be considered as an entry.
- All content submissions must be uploaded as video / photographic format only.
- Any other format submission will not be taken into consideration.
- Said videos / photographic content will be shared on Flora Sri Lanka official Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Each participant will have to motivate their followers, family and friends to “like”, “share” and “comment” their content.
- The Mystery Box Challenge Jury will select the top 3 most creative culinary recipes based on a marking scheme –
- Timely submission of content and brand tagging (Flora Sri Lanka) on all content publishing
- Cooking technique
- Recipe originality
- The top 3 participants to meet the above criteria will be notified as the winners.
- Mandatory Requirements:
- Use of the 3 key ingredients on the preparation of dish.
- All recipes must have a preparation time of 60 minutes or less.
- All ingredients / staples used to prepare the dish has to be disclosed when submitting the final recipe content.
- All participants must be aware that the personal information shared and their recipes during the competition will be included in our database.
- All participants must take necessary safety measures when handling kitchenvappliances / sharper objects etc during thevpreparation of their dish, the participant needs to take full responsibility for their action.
- The decision made by the Jury and Flora team will be considered as final and no protests will be tolerated.
- The Prize
- Top 3 most winning recipes will win LKR Rs. 15,000/- Cash each and get featured on the Flora Sri Lanka website
- Top recipe to get the highest engagement (likes, shared, comments) :Lkr Rs. 10,000/- Cash
- Should you wish to clarify anything above please DM us via Facebook messenger.
Wishing you all the best for the competition!